Address and/or Name Change

If you are already registered to vote in Cole County and have moved or changed your name since you last updated your voter registration, you must submit a new voter registration application before you can vote.  An address change cannot be done by telephone.  Voter Registration (PDF)
When we receive your application, we will mail you a voter card with your new voting location.

There are a couple ways to change your address:  
  • Come into our office
  • Mail or fax us the application 
Mail to: 
Steve Korsmeyer
Cole County Clerk
311 E. High Street, Rm 201
Jefferson City, MO 65101

Fax to: 573-681-9678