Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
The case totals by day reflect the date the specimen was collected instead of the date the results were received by the Health Department.
Case total by day charts will be updated by 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
* This data does not include Long Term Care (LTC) facility resident data.
Cole County Health Department Information
For recommendations and guidance regarding COVID-19 please visit the CDC’s website linked below.
- CCHD Privacy Rights Click Here.
State of Missouri Information
Missouri Novel Coronavirus Information Hotline: 877-435-8411
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) activated a statewide public hotline for citizens or providers needing guidance regarding COVID-19. The hotline is being operated by medical professionals and is available from Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Saturday: Closed; Sunday: Closed.
- Missouri COVID-19 Vaccine Providers Map Click Here.
- Get The Facts Click Here.
- V-Safe Information Click Here.
- Vaccine Information for You and Your Family Click Here. (CDC)
- Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work Click Here. (CDC)
- Pfizer-BioNTech & COMIRNATY:
- Moderna & SPIKEVAX:
How To Protect Yourself
- Know how COVID-19 spreads.
- Proper Hygiene Practices:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
What To Do If You Were Exposed To COVID-19
- For more information on steps for you to take Click Here.
What To Do If You Are Sick With COVID-19
- Call your doctor if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms. DO NOT go to the Hospital Emergency Room unless you need to seek prompt medical attention for worsening symptoms (e.g., difficulty breathing).
- If you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify the dispatch personnel that you have, or are being evaluated for COVID-19.
- For more information Click Here.
- Cole County Health Department Does Not provide testing for COVID-19.
- Please call your doctor or 877-435-8411 for specific testing information.
- Do you want to know where FREE COVID-19 community testing events are located in Missouri? For a full list of event locations and for registration Click Here. Individuals who cannot register online may call the Missouri Novel Coronavirus Information Hotline at 877-435-8411 for assistance.
- Do you want to know where COVID-19 testing sites are located in Missouri? Please Click Here to find the locations.
The Cole County Health Department provides the content of this website for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice.